The combination of revolutionary design and innovative engineering has lead to the development of something quite special, extratordinary - something, which will influence the future of the sewing machine. An impressive example of such a far-reaching combination is the POWERLINE 2545/2546 - a line of machines, which represents a new generation of special high-speed sewig machines with triple feed (bottom, needle and alternating top feed) and vertical hook.
Clear and precise functions with ergonomically arranged control elements are the outstanding features of this series, for which PFAFF won the Interzum Innovations-Award 2007 in the "Best of the Best" category. The machine achieves an equally high stitch quality on top-stitching work in the visible areas - flexibility which knows no boundaries in the automotive and home upholstery sectors. Top sewing results are guaranteed both on fine leather and on heavy upholstery materials. With the largest arm clearance in its class, the machine guarantees excellent handling. Technical features, like the programmable multi-switch or the new "winding assistant" support the work flexibility and make the POWERLINE a multi-feature machine with 'excellent benefits'.
The fine tension of the surface signalizes power and dynamics. The attractive design, the trend-setting ergonomics and the unique service concept of the Powerline 2545/2546 mark a revolutionary milestone in the 150 year old history of the sewing machine.
The modern, industrial housing is designed taking into account strict ergonimic aspects. Quality and efficency are the hallmarks of this cylinder-bed sewing machinge.
This cylinder-bed sewing machine can be used for:
- leather accessories
- (on request only: machine available with small hook)
It is suitable for:
- working on tubular or pre-attached articles
- standard sewing work on leatherware, bags and leathercraft articles
- binding of shoes and leatherware with leather, imitation leather or textile tape
- piping work on bags, suitcases and upholstery
High speed industrial sewing machine (stitch type 301) for general and a wide range of applications. This machine can be used for all straight stitching operations on light to medium-heavy materials.
- High flexibility for many different operations on light to medium materials.
- High seam quality - thanks to low thread tension values.
- Quiet low-vibration operation even at top speed.
- Very good feed properties with a very low sewing foot pressure result in optimum, smooth seams.
- New fresh oil hook lubrication with precision adjustment - no soiled materials.
- Minimum material displacement due to the optimum needle bar cinematics (straight needle entry).
- Simple, intuitive operations - The machines are equipped with the new control panel S3.
PFAFF 938 with SRP ( = speed responsive presser foot pressure)
- Highly efficient feed system (SRP) during sewing, even at high speeds there is no displacement of the workpiece.
- Very low thread tension required for a constant, superior seam = no tension puckering.
- Almost no displacement of workpieces (no feed puckering).
- Optimum, high-powered feed system and good stitch formation when sewing over folds, bulky areas and multi-layered seams.